Do you need food from Chicago for Pesach?
- We, at the IJDC, have arranged a pickup from Sarah’s Tent Supermarket (formerly Hungarian Kosher) in Skokie on Wednesday, March 29.
- You have to go to this link (which is the website for Hungarian) : https://sarahstentkoshermarket.com/skokie-illinois/#!
- BE SURE THAT IT SAYS ON TOP THAT YOU ARE IN THE PASSOVER STORE.
- You need to set up an account and then make your order.
- Schedule the pickup time for Wednesday, March 29th between 9AM-12PM.
- You must let us know that you made an order (and send us the order number), so we can make sure to pick it up. You can respond to this email or call/text 317-698-6423
- If you have 1 or 2 small fridge or freezer items, we can put it in a cooler. Otherwise, please check with us if we need you to drop off a cooler by Tuesday night, March 28th
- If you’re not good with computers, you can call us and we will help you with making your order.
- There is a $2.95 fee when you order on their website
- Pickup will be from: 1112 Oakwood Trail Indianapolis 46260 approximately 7PM Wednesday evening March 29